Criminal Underground

CrimsonShade

Criminal Underground

Post by CrimsonShade » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 pm

I really would like to see a sort of unification of the criminal underground, a flow of weapons, cash and drugs instead of every organization having all the weapon spawns they would like, all the access to drugs and no intermingling between the organizations.
What I'm proposing is perhaps one organization hold the majority of the weapons and sell to other organizations at a discount as well as the individual population at a higher price range.
And another organization could hold the majority of drugs, sell to other organizations or the individual population.
I feel like this would broaden the roleplaying possibilities by forcing the underworld to intermingle and co exist to a point.
Of course there will be rivalries, backstabbing and such, and that is something we'll have to work out.
I just felt I should put the idea out there and see if anyone would be interested in running with it.
Let me know what you guys think

Lain

Re: Criminal Underground

Post by Lain » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 am

For the sake of RP, this would be the best way to go. However it may be difficult to coordinate stuff if the Org leaders aren't active, and or there's just not that many people.

Shoon

Post by Shoon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:04 am

Good to see the planning ahead.

The Application by Hennersy for the Bloods Org, seems to want to have a situation just like this. Upon speaking with Hennersy, i believe he wants his ORG to mainly focus on the drugs market, so maybe the Irish Mob can be part of the Illegal Gun Market, obviously as you suggested, there can be scenarios of crossing interests, etc...

I can sense some great RP moments here, lets hope each ORG has an active playerbase!

Let us hope that we have a decent Law Enforcement Department to keep this activities off of our streets! :lol:

Niklas

Post by Niklas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:44 pm

CrimsonShade wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 pm
I really would like to see a sort of unification of the criminal underground, a flow of weapons, cash and drugs instead of every organization having all the weapon spawns they would like, all the access to drugs and no intermingling between the organizations.
What I'm proposing is perhaps one organization hold the majority of the weapons and sell to other organizations at a discount as well as the individual population at a higher price range.
And another organization could hold the majority of drugs, sell to other organizations or the individual population.
I feel like this would broaden the roleplaying possibilities by forcing the underworld to intermingle and co exist to a point.
Of course there will be rivalries, backstabbing and such, and that is something we'll have to work out.
I just felt I should put the idea out there and see if anyone would be interested in running with it.
Let me know what you guys think
I can personally vouch for this since I know it works in practice - with the exclusion of gun spawns in the map, regardless of being protected by a door or not.

Guns that are spawned in the map on the basis of item form usually leads to RP interaction and in a sense, usually lead to further role-play, or at least greatly limits the access to weapons for RDM'ers. This in contrast of weapon spawns that are in map and left open to RDM'ers. I would much prefer an individual organization to be left with weapon access than individual role players.